As a non-profit, LA Opera relies on the generous contributions of our donors to make the opera magic happen. By becoming a member of the Friends of LA Opera, you’re helping us bring opera to life, while also enjoying exclusive benefits that help make your opera-going experience that much more memorable.
Members receive behind-the-scenes access and other exclusive privileges. Below are a few of their favorites:
- Tickets to final dress rehearsals – Members receive complimentary tickets to select final dress rehearsals of performances, such as Candide, Orpheus and Eurydice, and Rigoletto.
- Admission to the members-only Allegro Lounge – Located on the second floor of the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion, the Allegro Lounge offers a private, members-only bar open both pre-performance and during intermission. The space allows you to enjoy a great view of the pre-performance lecture and connect with fellow opera lovers.
- Invitations to special events – Members of the Friends of LA Opera receive invitations to unique events, such as, our holiday concert, season preview, artist forums, and movie screenings.
- Priority Seating Upgrades – To thank members for their generous support, LA Opera provides our contributors with special seating improvements and early access to tickets for upcoming seasons and special events like the upcoming Renée Fleming in Recital.
- Discounts at local restaurants and hotels – Using their membership card, members enjoy special discounts and offers at a variety of downtown restaurants and hotels.
Join or renew your membership in the Friends of LA Opera today. It’s never been easier.
Benefits vary by contribution level. To learn more, please visit LAOpera.org/Membership.LA Opera is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization dedicated to the greater good.