Tag Archives: Dress Up
It’s time to dig out those flapper costumes and dapper suits! To celebrate our 1920s set production of Mozart’s The Abduction from the Seraglio, we’re inviting you to come to the February 16 performance dressed in your Roaring Twenties best.
Wear A 1920s Costume, Get Free Champagne – Here’s How It Works
- Arrive at the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion in your costume at least 20 minutes prior to the start of the show
- Get your picture taken on our red carpet by our Social Media Team
- Allow us to post on LA Opera social media and/or post on your Social Media accounts and tag us
- Receive a champagne voucher redeemable at any of the bars inside the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion.
- Only one free champagne voucher per person in costume.
- Must be 21 and over to receive a voucher. While supplies last. Valid only on Thur. Feb 16, 2017.